1 Casual Position
Prince Albert Child & Family Services Office
Closing Date: December 01, 2022
Peter Ballantyne Child & Family Services Inc. is accepting applications for the position of one (1) casual Janitor for the Prince Albert Child & Family Services Office.
The Casual Janitor will report to the Operations Manager. The main role is to keep the PBCFSI Office clean and sanitary to ensure a healthy working environment for the staff.
The janitor will cover the duties as listed below:
- To perform daily cleaning functions, including vacuuming carpets, washing of floors, table counters, and maintaining clean offices.
- To ensure thorough cleaning at least quarterly – carpet cleaning, washing walls, windows both inside and out, etc.
- Cleaning of all areas and garbage disposal.
- Adheres to all Policies & Procedures as established by the Board.
- Carries other duties as assigned from time to time.
- Grade 10 or GED 10 or equivalent.
- Training and/or experience in the related field.
- Experience and willingness to perform janitorial work.
- Good oral and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of sanitation principles, cleaning equipment operation, cleaning chemical usage, (eg. WHIMIS training)
- Maturity and Stability.
- *Satisfactory Criminal Record Check and Child Abuse Registry Check.
- Valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle.
- Must have a working telephone at your house.
- Knowledge of the Cree culture, language, political and social objectives of Peter Ballantyne Cree Nation.
- Persons of First Nation’s Ancestry are encouraged to apply.
- Employment will be determined based on a satisfactory vulnerable sector check
* A completed Criminal Record Check must be attached with the Resume.
* Please be reminded that PBCFSI will only consider applications which include a Resume, CPIC, and 3 most recent professional references. Applicants with missing documentation will not be considered for open positions. Please send complete applications to:
Larissa Clarke – Human Resources Manager
Peter Ballantyne Child & Family Services Inc.
Box 158 Prince Albert, SK S6V 5R5
Fax: (306) 953-4414 ~ Email: email@example.com
Or apply online at www.pbcfs.net/careers