2 (Two) CASUAL/ON CALL WORKERS
CASUAL POSITION – DESCHAMBAULT LAKE OFFICE
Closing Date: SEPTEMBER 30, 2022
Peter Ballantyne Child & Family Services Inc. is accepting applications for the position of 2 (Two) Casual/On Call Workers for the PBCFSI office in Deschambault Lake. The Casual On-Call worker will cover the duties required in the absence of a full time staff worker and will have to be available to come in on short notice and to provide on-call coverage after regular office hours and weekends on an alternate basis.
- Minimum Grade 12 or GED 12.
- Certificate of Social Work or equivalent training with and/or experience in the Child & Family Services area or related field.
- Maturity and Stability.
- Commitment to protecting children.
- Willingness to participate in training.
- Willingness to travel when required.
- Willingness to provide on-call coverage after regular office hours and weekends.
- Excellent written, oral communication and public speaking skills.
- Must have a working telephone at your house.
- Knowledge of the Cree culture, language, political and social objectives of Peter Ballantyne Cree Nation.
- Persons of First Nation’s Ancestry are encouraged to apply.
- Must Have Valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle. *
- Employment will be determined based on a satisfactory and Vulnerable Sector Check*
* Please be reminded that PBCFSI will only consider applications which include a Resume, CPIC, and 3 most recent professional references. Applicants with missing documentation will not be considered for open positions. Please send complete applications to:
Human Resources Department
Attn: Larissa Clarke, HR Manager
Peter Ballantyne Child & Family Services Inc.
Box 158 Prince Albert, SK S6V 5R5
Fax: (306) 953-4414 ~ Email: email@example.com
Or apply online at https://www.pbcfs.net/careers/