Closing Date: November 29, 2023
Peter Ballantyne Child & Family Services Inc. is accepting applications for the position of (Two) 2 Casual/On Call Workers for the PBCFSI office in Southend. The Casual On-Call worker will cover the duties required in the absence of a full-time staff worker and will have to be available to come in on short notice and to provide on-call coverage after regular office hours and weekends on an alternate basis.
- Minimum Grade 12 or GED 12.
- Certificate of Social Work or equivalent training with and/or experience in the Child & Family Services area or related field.
- Maturity and Stability.
- Commitment to protecting children.
- Willingness to participate in training.
- Willingness to travel when required.
- Willingness to provide on-call coverage after regular office hours and weekends.
- Excellent written, oral communication and public speaking skills.
- Must have a working telephone at your house.
- Knowledge of the Cree culture, language, political and social objectives of Peter Ballantyne Cree Nation.
- Persons of First Nation’s Ancestry are encouraged to apply.
- Valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle. *
- Employment will be determined based on a satisfactory Vulnerable Sector Check
* A completed Vulnerable Sector Check must be attached with the Resume. Please submit resume, Criminal Record Check, Copy of Driver’s License, and three (3) most recent written working references to:
Human Resources Department
Attn: Larissa Clarke, HR Manager
Peter Ballantyne Child & Family Services Inc.
Box 158 Prince Albert, SK S6V 5R5
Fax: (306) 953-4414 ~ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or apply online at http://www.pbcfs.net/careers/
We would like to thank all candidates for applying, however only those who qualify will be contacted.