Closing Date: September 21, 2023
Peter Ballantyne Child & Family Services Inc. is accepting applications for One (1) Casual Child Care Worker for the PBCFSI Receiving Home 2 in Southend, SK.
Reporting to the Receiving Home Supervisor, the major responsibilities will be:
- Providing services to children in care.
- Investigating reports of abuse, neglect and abandonment.
- Place children in need of protection.
- Monitor placements on a regular basis.
- Providing a range of family support service.
- Developing preventions and educational services.
- Providing on-going counseling and support services to children and families.
- Minimum Grade 12 or GED 12.
- CCW training or experience in the Child & Family Services area or related field.
- Mature, Stable and leads a healthy lifestyle.
- Commitment to protecting children.
- Willingness to participate in ongoing training.
- Willingness to work evening and weekends, if required.
- Must have a working telephone at home.
- Knowledge of the Cree culture, language, political and social objectives of PBCN.
- Persons of First Nation’s Ancestry are encouraged to apply.
- Employment will be determined based on a satisfactory Vulnerable Sector Check
- Valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle.
* A completed Vulnerable Sector Check must be attached with the Resume. Please submit resume, Criminal Record Check, Copy of Driver’s License, and three (3) most recent written working references to:
Human Resources Department
Attn: Larissa Clarke, HR Manager
Peter Ballantyne Child & Family Services Inc.
Box 158 Prince Albert, SK S6V 5R5
Fax: (306) 953-4414 ~ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or apply online at http://www.pbcfs.net/careers/
We would like to thank all candidates for applying, however only those who qualify will be contacted.