CHILD CARE WORKER
Term Full Time – Deschambault Lake Receiving Home
End Date: November 05, 2023
Closing Date: February 03, 2023
Peter Ballantyne Child & Family Services Inc. is accepting applications for a Term Full Time Child Care Worker for the PBCFSI Receiving Home in Deschambault Lake, SK.
Reporting to the Program Supervisor, the major responsibilities will be:
- Providing services to children in care.
- Investigating reports of abuse, neglect and abandonment.
- Place children in need of protection.
- Monitor placements on a regular basis.
- Providing a range of family support service.
- Developing preventions and educational services.
- Providing on-going counseling and support services to children and families.
- Minimum Grade 12 or GED 12.
- CCW training or experience in the Child & Family Services area or related field.
- Mature, Stable and leads a healthy lifestyle.
- Commitment to protecting children.
- Willingness to participate in ongoing training.
- Willingness to work evening and weekends, if required.
- Must have Valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle.
- Must have a working telephone at home.
- Knowledge of the Cree culture, language, political and social objectives of PBCN.
- Persons of First Nation’s Ancestry are encouraged to apply.
- Employment will be determined based on a satisfactory police record check *
* Please be reminded that PBCFSI will only consider applications which include a Resume, CPIC, and 3 most recent professional references. Applicants with missing documentation will not be considered for open positions. Please send complete applications to:
Human Resources Department
Attn: Larissa Clarke, HR Manager
Peter Ballantyne Child & Family Services Inc.
Box 158 Prince Albert, SK S6V 5R5
Fax: (306) 953-4414 ~ Email: email@example.com
Or apply online at https://www.pbcfs.net/careers/