Closing Date: November 29, 2023
Peter Ballantyne Child & Family Services Inc. is accepting applications for the position of One (1) Full Time Child & Family Services Worker for the PBCFSI Office in Deschambault Lake.
Under the supervision of the Program Supervisor, the Child & Family Services Worker is responsible for:
- Providing services to children in care.
- Investigating reports of abuse, neglect and abandonment.
- Place children in need of protection.
- Monitor placements on a regular basis.
- Providing a range of family support service.
- Developing preventions and educational services.
- Maintaining case files and case management as required
- Providing on-going counseling and support services to children and families.
- BSW or BISW, or a Certificate of Social Work or equivalent training with and/or experience in the Child & Family Services area or related field.
- Minimum Grade 12 or GED 12.
- Mature, Stable and leads a healthy lifestyle.
- Willingness to participate in training.
- Willingness to travel when required.
- Willingness to provide on-call coverage after regular office hours and weekends.
- Excellent written, oral communication and public speaking skills.
- Knowledge of the Cree culture, language, political and social objectives of PBCN.
- Persons of First Nation’s Ancestry are encouraged to apply.
- Valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle.
- Employment will be determined based on a satisfactory Vulnerable Sector Check.
* Please be reminded that PBCFSI will only consider applications which include a Resume, CPIC, and 3 most recent professional references. Applicants with missing documentation will not be considered for open positions. Please send complete applications to:
Larissa Clarke- Human Resources Manager
Peter Ballantyne Child & Family Services Inc.
Box 158 Prince Albert, SK S6V 5R5
Fax: (306) 953-4414 Email: email@example.com
Or apply online at www.pbcfs.net/careers
We would like to thank all candidates for applying, however only those who qualify will be contacted