Deschambault Lake Receiving Home
Case Management Worker Full Time Position
Closing Date: September 30, 2022
Peter Ballantyne Child & Family Services Inc. is accepting applications for one (1) Case Management Worker for the Deschambault Lake Receiving Home.
The Case Management Worker will be responsible:
- In consultation with the Receiving Home Supervisor, plan and implement therapeutic activities within the guidelines in existence in PBCFSI Receiving Homes.
- To implement and maintain the routines of the Receiving Home, in an effort to establish consistent standards and expectations for the families.
- To provide the families with educational as well as group and individual counseling specifically designed for clarification.
- To teach families the value of the program.
- To actively participate with the families in programs whenever possible.
- To evaluate the effectiveness of the programs for the families and suggest changes where necessary.
- To monitor activities and provide feedback through reports, both verbal and written, and keep daily logs.
- Adhere to the policies and procedures of PBCFSI.
- BSW or BSIW, or a certificate in social work with three years of related child and family services agency experience.
- Maturity and stability/Leads a healthy lifestyle.
- Commitment to working with families.
- Willingness to participate in on-going training.
- Willingness to learn and work with high risk and special needs children.
- Knowledge of Woodland Cree language, culture and the political and social objectives of PBCN First Nation.
- Persons of First Nation’s Ancestry are encouraged to apply.
- Valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle.
- *Satisfactory Vulnerable Record Check*
* Please be reminded that PBCFSI will only consider applications which include a Resume, completed Vulnerable Sector Check, CPIC, and 3 most recent professional written references. Applicants with missing documentation will not be considered for open positions. Please send complete applications to:
Human Resources Department
Attn: Larissa Clarke, HR Manager
Peter Ballantyne Child & Family Services Inc.
Box 158 Prince Albert, SK S6V 5R5
Fax: (306) 953-4414 ~ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or apply online at http://www.pbcfs.net/careers/