KITCHEN STEWARD Full Time Position – Pelican Narrows Receiving Home 1 Closing Date: February 10, 2023
Peter Ballantyne Child & Family Services Inc. is accepting applications for one (1) Full Time Kitchen Steward for the PBCFSI Receiving Home 1 in Pelican Narrows, SK.
Reporting to Receiving Home Supervisor, the Kitchen Steward will:
- Ensure that the nutritional needs of the residents are met by planning meals in accordance with the Canada Food Guide.
- Provide morning and lunch supervision of the children in conjunctions with the Emergency Home Workers.
- Ensure that the daily, weekly and monthly cleaning duties are completed.
- Ordering food and cleaning supplies as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by the Emergency Home Supervisor.
- Minimum Grade 12 or equivalent
- Professional Cooking certificate
- Must have a Safe Food Handling Certificate
- Maturity and Stability.
- Commitment to protecting children.
- Willingness to participate in training and travel when required.
- Willingness to learn and work with high risk and special needs children.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Must have valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle.
- Knowledge of the Cree culture, language, political and social objectives of Peter Ballantyne Cree Nation. Persons of First Nation’s Ancestry are encouraged to apply.
- Employment will be determined based on a satisfactory Vulnerable Sector Check.
- * A completed Vulnerable Sector Check must be attached with the Resume.
* A completed Criminal Record/Vulnerable Sector Check must be attached with the Resume.
* Please be reminded that PBCFSI will only consider applications which include a Resume, CPIC, and 3 most recent professional references. Applicants with missing documentation will not be considered for open positions. Please send complete applications to:
Brent Olson – Human Resources Manager
Peter Ballantyne Child & Family Services Inc.
Box 158 Prince Albert, SK S6V 5R5
Fax: (306) 953-4414 ~ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or apply online at www.pbcfs.net/careers
We would like to thank all candidates for applying, however only those who qualify will be contacted.