Closing Date: November 28, 2023
Peter Ballantyne Child & Family Services Inc. is accepting applications for Six (6) Casual Peer Home Workers for the Prince Albert Girls Peer Home.
The Peer Home Worker is responsible for:
- Carrying out the functions, requirements, or terms of the treatment plan designed by the Resources Program Manager & Peer Home Supervisor;
- Performing day to day child care functions, including base parenting duties such as providing the residents with safe, nurturing, and structured living environment, transmitting appropriate values, and meeting the residents’ emotional and physical needs.
- Transporting children to appointments, school, trips, etc.
- Assisting youth with independent living.
- Provide positive mentoring and guidance for young adults
- Minimum Grade 12.
- Maturity and Stability.
- Commitment to protecting children.
- Willingness to participate in training.
- Willingness to travel when required.
- Willingness to learn and work with high risk and special needs children.
- Willingness to do shift work including weekends and statutory holidays.
- Excellent written, oral communication and public speaking skills.
- Employment will be determined based on a satisfactory police record check.
- Valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle.
- Knowledge of the Cree culture, language, political and social objectives of Peter Ballantyne Cree Nation. Persons of First Nation’s Ancestry are encouraged to apply.
- Satisfactory CPIC & Vulnerable Sector Check
* Please be reminded that PBCFSI will only consider applications which include a Resume, CPIC, and 3 most recent professional references. Applicants with missing documentation will not be considered for open positions. Please send complete applications to:
Human Resources Department
Attn: Brent Olson, HR Manager
Peter Ballantyne Child & Family Services Inc.
Box 158 Prince Albert, SK S6V 5R5
Fax: (306) 953-4414 ~ Email: email@example.com
Or apply online at https://www.pbcfs.net/careers/
- We would like to thank all candidates for applying, however only those who qualify will be contacted.