PRINCE ALBERT RECEIVING HOME
3 CASUAL CHILD CARE WORKER(S)
Closing Date: February 3, 2023
Peter Ballantyne Child & Family Services Inc. is accepting applications for three (3) Casual Child Care Worker(s) for the PBCFSI Receiving Home in Prince Albert, SK.
Reporting to the Receiving Home Supervisor, the major responsibilities will be:
- Providing child care services to children in care.
- Providing necessary transportation and supervision to facilitate family visitation
- Providing educational services on family related matters, including child development, parenting, life skills, home management, personal problem solving and accessing community services as appropriate
- Providing a range of family support services.
- Developing preventions and educational services.
- Providing on-going counseling and support services to children and families.
- Minimum Grade 12 or GED 12.
- CCW training or experience in the Child & Family Services area or related field.
- Mature, Stable and leads a healthy lifestyle.
- Commitment to protecting children.
- Willingness to participate in ongoing training.
- Willingness to work evening and weekends, if required.
- Valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle.
- Must have a working telephone at home.
- Knowledge of the Cree culture, language, political and social objectives of PBCN.
- Persons of First Nation’s Ancestry are encouraged to apply.
- Employment will be determined based on a satisfactory Vulnerable Sector Check.
* Please be reminded that PBCFSI will only consider applications which include a Resume, CPIC, and 3 most recent professional references. Applicants with missing documentation will not be considered for open positions. Please send complete applications to:
Human Resources Department
Attn: Larissa Clarke, HR Manager
Peter Ballantyne Child & Family Services Inc.
Box 158 Prince Albert, SK S6V 5R5
Fax: (306) 953-4414 ~ Email: email@example.com
Or apply online at https://www.pbcfs.net/careers/