CHILD CARE WORKERS
Three (3) Casual Positions – Deschambault Lake Receiving Home
Closing Date: December 01, 2022
Peter Ballantyne Child & Family Services Inc. is accepting applications for three (3) Casual Child Care Workers for the PBCFSI Receiving Home in Deschambault Lake, SK.
Reporting to the Program Supervisor, the major responsibilities will be:
- Providing services to children in care.
- Investigating reports of abuse, neglect and abandonment.
- Place children in need of protection.
- Monitor placements on a regular basis.
- Providing a range of family support service.
- Developing preventions and educational services.
- Providing on-going counseling and support services to children and families.
- Minimum Grade 12 or GED 12.
- CCW training or experience in the Child & Family Services area or related field.
- Mature, Stable and leads a healthy lifestyle.
- Commitment to protecting children.
- Willingness to participate in ongoing training.
- Willingness to work evening and weekends, if required.
- Must have Valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle.
- Must have a working telephone at home.
- Knowledge of the Cree culture, language, political and social objectives of PBCN.
- Persons of First Nation’s Ancestry are encouraged to apply.
- Employment will be determined based on a satisfactory police record check *
* Please be reminded that PBCFSI will only consider applications which include a Resume, CPIC, and 3 most recent professional references. Applicants with missing documentation will not be considered for open positions. Please send complete applications to:
Human Resources Department
Attn: Larissa Clarke, HR Manager
Peter Ballantyne Child & Family Services Inc.
Box 158 Prince Albert, SK S6V 5R5
Fax: (306) 953-4414 ~ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or apply online at https://www.pbcfs.net/careers/