Peter Ballantyne Child & Family Services Inc. is accepting applications for the position of a (TWO) 2 casual/On Call workers for the PBCSI office in Southend.
The Casual/On Call worker will cover duties required in the absence of a full-time staff worker and will have to be available to come in on short notice to provide On-Call coverage after regular office hours and weekends on an alternate basis.
- Minimum Grade 12 or GED 12.
- Certificate of Social Work or equivalent training with and/or experience in the Child & Family Services area or related field.
- Maturity and Stability.
- Commitment to protecting children.
- Willingness to participate in training.
- Willingness to travel when required.
- Willingness to provide on-call coverage after regular office hours and weekends.
- Excellent written, oral communication and public speaking skills.
- Must have a working telephone at your house.
- Knowledge of the Cree Culture, language, political and social objectives of Peter Ballantyne Cree Nation.
- Persons of First Nation’s Ancestry are encouraged to apply.
- Valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle. *
- Employment will be determined based on a satisfactory Vulnerable sector check.
* A completed Vulnerable Sector Check must be attached with the Resume. Please submit a resume, Criminal Record Check, Copy of Drivers License, and three (3) most recent written working references to: Attn : Larissa Clarke, HR Manager. Email: email@example.com