Closing Date: September 21, 2023
Peter Ballantyne Child & Family Services Inc. is accepting applications for Two (2) Casual Youth Care Worker for the PBCFSI Specialized Peer Home in Prince Albert, SK.
Reporting to the Peer Home Supervisor, the major responsibilities will be:
- Providing child care services to children in care.
- Providing necessary transportation and supervision to facilitate family visitation
- Providing educational services on family related matters, including child development, parenting, life skills, home management, personal problem solving and accessing community services as appropriate
- Providing a range of family support services.
- Developing preventions and educational services.
- Providing on-going counseling and support services to children and families.
- Social Work Certificate or equivalent
- CCW training or experience in the Child & Family Services area or related field.
- Mature, Stable and leads a healthy lifestyle.
- Commitment to protecting children.
- Willingness to participate in ongoing training.
- Willingness to work evening and weekends, if required.
- Must have a working telephone at home.
- Knowledge of the Cree culture, language, political and social objectives of PBCN.
- Persons of First Nation’s Ancestry are encouraged to apply.
- Employment will be determined based on a satisfactory Vulnerable Sector Check
- Valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle.
* A completed Vulnerable Sector Check must be attached with the Resume. Please submit resume, Vulnerable Sector Check, Copy of Driver’s License, and three (3) most recent written working references to:
Human Resources Department
Attn: Larissa Clarke, HR Manager
Peter Ballantyne Child & Family Services Inc.
Box 158 Prince Albert, SK S6V 5R5
Fax: (306) 953-4414 ~ Email: email@example.com
Or apply online at https://www.pbcfs.net/careers/
We would like to thank all candidates for applying, however only those who qualify will be contacted.